As the year 2010 comes to an end, we would like to thank you all for your continuing patronage for Site24x7. Here is a quick review about the features we have released so far.
Monitor SSL Certificates
<a href="http://site24x7.com/ssl-certificate-monitoring.html?dec10nl” target=”_blank”>
Monitor SSL certificates
and get alerted before they expire.
Monitor SMTPS, POPS, IMAPS, DNS and Port
– Multi-location monitoring support introduced.
– Troubleshoot network problems using
– Check server and network component availability using
Ping monitoring tool
such as Server header, link checker, code cleaner, HTML validator, etc were introduced.
Customized Alert Email Template
– Create/edit alert template and include custom messages in the alert template.
Automated Corrective Actions
– Reduce physical interaction and enable automated corrective actions to get your website back online.
Additional monitoring Locations
<a href="http://site24x7.com/multi-location-web-site-monitoring.html?dec10nl” target=”_blank”>
11 different monitoring locations
for you to choose from.
<a href="http://www.website-monitoring.com/blog/2010/05/04/twitter-facts-and-figures-history-statistics/”>twitter Integration For Alerts
<a href="http://site24x7.com/website-monitoring-alert.html?dec10nl” target=”_blank”>
alerted via <a href="http://www.website-monitoring.com/blog/2010/05/04/twitter-facts-and-figures-history-statistics/”>twitter
when your website goes down and act before your end-user is affected.
Mobile Device Access
– Ultra-light, smartphone-friendly
HTML Site24x7 client
Improved support to add and
<a href="http://site24x7.com/web-monitoring-API.html?dec10nl” target=”_blank”>
through API and